about ¼ cup (4 tbsp 28g carbs) Chia seeds will thicken up when
soaked for 10-15minutes.
- Whisk in chia seeds....before melting chocolate
about ½ pt (one cup). (milk is not essential) then heat or chill
(do not heat past 100 degrees to keep the omega 3 intact).
- Milk: almond, macadamia nut, soy, etc
- melt shaved Bakers chocolate or use dark cocoa powder
meringue (egg white whipped until stiff)
- Stevia is the only sweetener that I use, the refined liquid drops are not bitter.
- Strawberry slices are very special
- Vanilla extract is very desirable
- Frozen very ripe bananas peeled and sliced (side)
- Greek yogurt or coconut milk yogurt
- Chia seeds about ¼ cup (4 tbsp 28g carbs) Chia seeds will thicken up when soaked for 10-15minutes.
Sunday, March 26, 2017
Instant Mousse Pudding!
If no blender, heat the chocolate milk and the chia seeds then cool for thickening.